Summer Camps for Kids
Summer camps are a great way to keep all of the family happy during the school holidays. You will find several in the Luzern area.
As much as we love our little ones, we all know how difficult it can be to keep them entertained over the summer break. Fortunately, there are several camps around Lucerne that offer a range of activities to suit almost every child and many still have spaces available for this summer. With the majority of these camps run in Swiss German, it’s also an ideal opportunity to learn the local language whilst having lots of fun!
MS Sports offers four- and five-day non-residential holiday camps in hip hop dancing, tennis, football, horse riding and unihockey (one day) across various locations in cantons Luzern, Zug and Nidwalden.
- Cost per camp: CHF198 to CHF395. Includes all instruction/supervision, lunches, snacks and a special camp T-shirt.
MS Sports also runs week-long residential camps in Sursee throughout the summer. Open to children from ages 7-17, each camp focuses on a particular activity for a few hours each day – karate, archery, tennis, riding, football, dance, to name but a few.
- Cost per camp: CHF 660 to CHF 750. Includes all meals, accommodation, materials and instruction
- 041 260 33 67 / 079 520 98 01
A five-day ‘Fun and Action Camp’ for kindergarten and primary school children runs in Kriens from 11 to 15 July. Activities include climbing, football, hockey, dancing, acrobatics, juggling, and Capoeira.
- Cost: CHF 290. Includes all sports, materials, snacks, lunch, entry fees and a camp T-shirt.
- 061 422 13 74
Boys and girls aged 6-13 may improve their football skills at this five-day camp at the Allmend, Luzern. From 11 to 15 July.
- Cost: CHF 279. Includes a full kit, instruction, drinks and snacks.
- 044 940 98 10
One of the few organisations running football camps during the school holidays (in canton Zug) where English is the main language. For children aged 5 to 13 years there are Summer Camps run over five days. For younger children aged 3 to 5 years, there are five-day Mini Camps (less hours). For both a Day Camp option allows children to attend for single days at a time.
- Cost Summer Camp: CHF 399 or CHF 95(single day). Covers all instruction, a camp T-shirt, certificate and medal. Lunch is not included!
- Cost Mini Camp: CHF 225 or CHF 50 (single day).
- 022 361 51 55
Juniorentennis / Long Arnold
Tennis Club Risch-Rotkreuz
English-speaking tennis coach Long Arnold runs four-day tennis camps (6hrs/day) andintensive four-day camps (2hrs/day) for children of all ages in Rotkreuz from 8 July to 15 August.
- Cost: CHF390 or CHF190. Includes all coaching, lunch, drinks, a T-shirt and a photo CD.
- Indoor coaching due to poor weather will incur an additional charge of CHF24 per hour.
- 079 325 41 21