Znüni News – Wednesday June 13
Due to the heavy rain the Luzern canton is threatened with floods. Nicola Möckli of Meteo News says that the Luzern area is anticipating 30-90 liters per square meter of intensive rainfall. The risk of floods is rising until around Wednesday evening especially around lake, river, and stream areas.
According to the Zurich canton police at around 05:00 on the A3 motorway in Wädenswil (ZH) there was a crash between two vehicles on the passing lane. The accident was between a 60 year old man and 28 year old man. The two men attempted to get to safety but unfortunately the 60 year old man was injured so badly that he died at the site of the accident. The cantonal police of Zurich are asking for anyone who witnessed the accident to call 043 833 17 00.
Only one day until the World Cup begins! Here is a list of places to watch the upcoming games in Luzern:
- Bourbaki, Luzern room for 500 Footballfans.
- Brache Eichwäldli, room for 70 seated or 130 standing with four Special Screens.
- Helvetiaplatz, «Wolf Burger & Steak Bar»-Terrasse: zirka 70 Sitzplätze und Stehplätze mit Sicht auf zwei TV-Screens.
- Lädeliplatz, Luzern, room for 300 standing people.
- Neubad, Luzern, maximum 400 people in the pool.
- Restaurant Prizzi, Luzern, room for 300 seated.
- Schüür, Luzern, flexibel between 33 and 800.
- Schweizerhof, Luzern, 1500 Footballfans.
- Treibhaus, Luzern, around 800 people .
- WM-Beiz, Obergrund, 132 seated in the Pavillon and 90 on the terrace
- Mall of Switzerland, Ebikon, room for 1000 Fans.
Saying of the door: “Schiess doch mal!” Just score will you!